Thursday, September 11, 2008

Nana's Unite Everywhere

I've always believed in the power and wisdom of the aged teaching the younger. In the aftermath of September 11th, that belief has been made even stronger. We Nana's, Grandma's, Granny's, Mimi's, and Nona's have much to offer our children, grandchildren, and any young person we encounter in our daily path.

The world is truly a scary place. There are terrorists who wish to harm our people in our own land. Our children hear this every day if any type of media is within their hearing. There are pedofiles and predators who would like to abuse our children. We are forced to try and warn our young of these types of human beings. Often, to children who should not have to try and understand such evil when their minds and hearts are so much innocent.

I say we caretakers of the young should unite! Your child is my child and my child is yours. To all those who would harm them in any fashion- be warned! There is nothing fiercer than a Nana protecting their young!

3 comments:

becky.onelittle said...

more fiercer? hehe

Reggie said...

I am Nana...hear me roar! Thank you, my little English major

Katie Jay said...

Good catch sis. and i can't beleive you mom never would have expected it lol i love you guys and that was a good blog momma i love it